We've b!tched about the fact that people announce pregnancies and engagements on FB before telling their own immediate family.

How about getting on FB to see, "Grandma Sally died today" ON Grandma Sally's FB before her own step-children knew.... As in, someone logged in under Grandma Sally's name/FB page, and posted this.

I get a call from a sobbing, panicked daughter. "It's not true is it? She was fine! She was healthy! It can't be true!" DH got on the phone with her, and found out Grandma Sally's third granddaughter, the one that isn't our child, posted that above message.

We immediately called DH's dad, who confirmed it.

I feel terrible. All I want to do is hug my poor daughter who found out that her grandma died via FB, and then called us, and felt terrible that we hadn't known, and that she's the one that told us.

Dad told DH that Dad hadn't called us because we were out with DH's mom celebrating her birthday, and he didn't want to ruin her special day.

BUT WHO IN THE HELL POSTS ABOUT SOMEONE'S DEATH ON FACEBOOK BEFORE FAMILY IS EVEN FREAKING NOTIFIED?!?!