Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy_Mea View Post
    So I was just reviewing my order, and I saw a $0.00 item with this description:

Summer Fortune Teller
    Item code: PR298
    Color: OFF
    Size: ONE

Any idea what this is?
    I went and checked and i have the same thing! I hope that it is some cool freebie...

[QUOTE=twowhat?;3849185]I had my eye on these. What size do you recommend for 35ish pounds, 42ish inches tall?

Pretty true to size. My DD just turned 2, she's pretty tall for her age and she hs just grown out of the 1.5-2yr size in the long sleeve version. I am a big fan of white t-shirts since they go with everything, and I love that these are soft enough to layer up come winter. I ordered 10 more last night after posting..lol! I'm stocked up for the next 2 years!

Just wanted to confirm that the $25 off $100 code worked for me on today's COTD! Now if only I can get the package at a time when my husband won't know I placed yet another Boden order!

FYI. I don't know if this has been mentioned already so ignore me if it has. I recently used a similar code and when I returned one item, the entire promo cost was taken off of that item. I got a refund of $2 on a $27 dollar item and ended up paying full price for the two items I kept. The discount was not prorated among all items. In fact, one of the items I kept had the full promo discount in the order confirmation. I would have returned the other items after this happened, but they were already OOS in my size. So purchase with caution.
    ~C~

Mama to a curious daughter born in May 2006 and a persistent son born in July 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by MommyofAmaya View Post
    FYI. I don't know if this has been mentioned already so ignore me if it has. I recently used a similar code and when I returned one item, the entire promo cost was taken off of that item. I got a refund of $2 on a $27 dollar item and ended up paying full price for the two items I kept. The discount was not prorated among all items. In fact, one of the items I kept had the full promo discount in the order confirmation. I would have returned the other items after this happened, but they were already OOS in my size. So purchase with caution.
    Well, that stinks!

viba424 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Are there any codes still working or would be best for fall stuff? Need to get DS a coat. Thanks!

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    You're a generous aunt! Can we be related too?
    Yeahhhhh, most of that was for me ;-) My order arrived Wednesday and I want to keep way too much of it, some tough decisions to make! Love, love, love this tunic (and I am size 14!):

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens...Tunic.html?m=4

I got it in the green (not COTD) and grey (COTD), and of course I love the green..
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

JMS is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm finally caving in and checking out some of the girl stuff and I can find the CotD. Is it done or by email link only?
    JMS
    Mommy to DD "HH" 2004
    and DS1 "MH" 2005
    & DS2 "JJH" - My very Irish baby!

Quote Originally Posted by JMS View Post
    I'm finally caving in and checking out some of the girl stuff and I can find the CotD. Is it done or by email link only?
    It was a special for last week only.
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by viba424 View Post
    Are there any codes still working or would be best for fall stuff? Need to get DS a coat. Thanks!
    Yes, the Y7P1 code in the original post still works, through Aug 27.

for Sandy Hook

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast