Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

oof. i hope we like everything!

Any idea on whether this might be the best time to buy one of the raincoats? I have a day now to make up my mind!

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I suspect there will be something better than 25% between now and December, but probably not till Nov unless their sales numbers are very weak. Since the items I want are low in stock already, I figured I'd grab them now. My total is exactly $100 (reduced to $75) and I'm pretty sure we want them all unless something is a big surprise.

Post a link to the raincoat! If it's just one item, you can easily rebuy and return if there's a better code later on.

for Sandy Hook

i just got a shipping notice... it listed the 3 items- 2 at "normal" price and one (a skirt that i am pretty sure is a keeper, cats!) at 25 dollars off. i'm hoping this means that if i returned either of the first 2 items i'd be returned "normal" price? maybe not. i'm not hoping to return anything though!

Quote Originally Posted by Seitvonzu View Post
    i just got a shipping notice... it listed the 3 items- 2 at "normal" price and one (a skirt that i am pretty sure is a keeper, cats!) at 25 dollars off. i'm hoping this means that if i returned either of the first 2 items i'd be returned "normal" price? maybe not. i'm not hoping to return anything though!
    Was this reflected in your order confirmation? I called today and they let me order by phone with the code (if anyone else wants to, just tell them the code and they will adjust it manually). The agent took the $25 off the first item only, making me wonder: if I return the other two, do I get to keep the fun logo dress for $17?

Fun Logo Dress

Item Code: 33263
    Colour: Midnight Blue Hedgehog
    Size: 9-10y
    Manual adjustment $25.00 off.

In Stock
    $17.00

Stripy Animal Appliqué T-shirt

Item Code: 31719
    Colour: Candy Apple Red Bunnies
    Size: 9-10y
    In Stock
    $28.00

Slouchy Sweatpants

Item Code: 32492
    Colour: Inky Blue
    Size: 8y
    In Stock
    $30.00
    Last edited by citymama; 08-12-2013 at 09:02 PM.

it was on my "your item shipped" emails. i should start receiving items Wednesday- i'm hoping to keep everything

I just used the code for $10 off $50 and it stacked with cotd. Got four shirts for $54 shipped.
    Mom of two girls and a boy

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Ok I gave in. Today cotd had lots of women's tops ..stack Ing with the $25 of $100 I ended up getting 3 nice tops for work for $80. Hope they all work out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsunshine View Post
    I just used the code for $10 off $50 and it stacked with cotd. Got four shirts for $54 shipped.
    Wow, can you link to those?

for Sandy Hook

$25 off $100 code worked for me - thanks OP! 9 COTD tshirts for DD for $83 shipped - wahooo!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast