Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    viba424 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Cool, thanks so much!

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Ok how is everyone liking their Boden purchases?
    I got mine a few days ago. I ordered 3 COTD things for myself (nothing for the kids, shocker!!) I am keeping all of them..none of them were complete busts and I am glad bc it was such a good deal (~$25 per piece!)

My favorite is the Stripey Henley. http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens...?NavGroupID=18
    I got it in the grey/pink/purple. LOVE IT. So light weight. I wore to work yesterday and out for ice cream with the kids as well. Love that you can adjust the sleeves. Works well with shorts or pants.

I also got the Autumn Breton in the deep purple. It's ok, though a bit boxy and runs big (even though i got the same size as the others). Great for work though.
    http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens...?NavGroupID=18

And i got the Empire Top in the grey. http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens...e-Top.html?m=3

The fabric of this was AMAZING and i love the colors (grey and navy/chartreuse are one of my fave combos). Probably the comfiest top I have ever worn. I look forward to fall so I can wear it. This is something to wear with leggings. Unfortunately, bc of the cut (empire waist) it looks sort of maternity-ish, at least on me. That was fine with me though. I couldn't get over how comfy this thing was. Boden fabric is something else!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    Ok how is everyone liking their Boden purchases?
    I got mine a few days ago. I ordered 3 COTD things for myself (nothing for the kids, shocker!!) I am keeping all of them..none of them were complete busts and I am glad bc it was such a good deal (~$25 per piece!)

My favorite is the Stripey Henley. http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens...?NavGroupID=18
    I got it in the grey/pink/purple. LOVE IT. So light weight. I wore to work yesterday and out for ice cream with the kids as well. Love that you can adjust the sleeves. Works well with shorts or pants.
    I wanted to get this as well - it's right up my alley! I wanted the yellow/blue one But I couldn't find 2 other things to order to make it worthwhile. Now I'm wishing I had! Glad they all worked out for you!

mommyp is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Haven't got anything yet, but glad to hear you like the Stripey Henley, I got the teal/purple one. I also got a Crinkle Jersey shirt in the pewter w/ navy stars. Both of these will be good for work for me, I think.
    The rest of the stuff is for the kids and I think they will like them. It's the first time I've ordered pants for DD, so I hope the fit works for her. For DS, I got the grey denim board shorts for $10, they should fit him next summer. I'll update once we get our stuff!
    DD January 2008
    DS September 2011

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I spoke of my love for the smocked shoulder tunic previously. I also bought a bunch of other items, I will try and keep it brief with the shirts I think I AM keeping.

Stitch detail tee: Love how this one frames the face. Only white was available in my size, and I was worried about how sheer it would be based on the reviews, but it is fine. Even the puffy cap sleeves look nice on my linebacker shoulders!

Easy Tank: I struggle finding tanks that are v-neck that aren't too deep of a vee, while providing good shoulder/bra coverage. Plus with a 36DD chest, often detailing around the bust ends up in the wrong place. But this fits really nicely. I got it in Lemon Curd, and I am not 100% sold on the color, but I love the fit so much I might just keep it.

Lightweight Boatneck: I feel so sophisticated in this shirt. Such a simple shirt, but a great fit. I bought it in cadmium red, and the only problem is i have bought everything in this color this summer, do I really need another? But I seem to do that in general, binge on a certain color every year.
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

I ignored this sale and am bummed I did that! I forget, was it only womens? I am going to pull the trigger on DS's infant toggle coat but the code only gives me a discount if I place an order for over $50. I was hoping Id see another code pop up today. However I doubt I will have trouble getting to $50 or $100
    Last edited by viba424; 08-25-2013 at 07:48 AM.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Mommy_Mea, I'm bummed that I didn't grab the smocked shoulder tee, which I had been eyeing in the black even before it went on CoTD, but I ended up passing on it because I didn't think the short sleeves were practical for Fall and winter. Glad you love it - I will have to consider it another time!

I ended up buying a bunch of mini Boden for DD1 mostly, and love what we got so far - the adorable hedgehog dress (which she wants to wear for her first day back to school), the bunny stripy applique tee, and the blue slouchy sweatpants (which I'm exchanging for a larger size). Keeping it all. Waiting for the cozy gilet/vest for DD1 and teddy zip jacket for DD2 to arrive later this week.

for Sandy Hook

Im so mad I forgot to place my order doe DS's toggle coat and the code is over. If you get word of another one please let me know if you would!

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Ummm, what does Boden define as a "sale" item? I got my package of nearly $500 worth of items, went through it, promptly went on vacation for a week, and realized I might have seriously messed up, since Boden requires return of "sale" items within 7 days.

Is COTD "sale"? Is clearance "sale"? Should I throw myself on the mercy of Boden customer service??
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy_Mea View Post
    Ummm, what does Boden define as a "sale" item? I got my package of nearly $500 worth of items, went through it, promptly went on vacation for a week, and realized I might have seriously messed up, since Boden requires return of "sale" items within 7 days.

Is COTD "sale"? Is clearance "sale"? Should I throw myself on the mercy of Boden customer service??
    Only end of season clearance items have to be returned within 7 days, so you're fine.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast