Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    Only end of season clearance items have to be returned within 7 days, so you're fine.
    Whew! Thanks!
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy_Mea View Post
    Ummm, what does Boden define as a "sale" item? I got my package of nearly $500 worth of items, went through it, promptly went on vacation for a week, and realized I might have seriously messed up, since Boden requires return of "sale" items within 7 days.

Is COTD "sale"? Is clearance "sale"? Should I throw myself on the mercy of Boden customer service??
    Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    Only end of season clearance items have to be returned within 7 days, so you're fine.
    Actually, all Boden merchandise can be returned within 365 days of purchase. The fine print is that you have 7 days for sale (i.e. clearance and end-of-season) items and 90 days for regular season merchandise (including those bought with coupon codes and CoTD) to get a *refund* to your original form of payment. After that, you get store credit up to 365 days of original purchase. After a year, no returns.

for Sandy Hook

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I am in deep trouble with Boden this season. Every single CoTD and YP71 code purchase is staying. And all of it was for the kids - they are in love with their teddy zip-up jacket and cozy vests and are currently cuddling them to sleep. They wore them yesterday in nearly 80 degree weather. All the tees, dresses and pants are winners too. GAH!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6