boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Default online womens clothing....

i need to update my wardrobe, but do not have time to make it to the stores anytime soon. what online retailers do you shop at? bonus if they offer free shipping and returns.

I like Duluth Trading Company. Occasionally they will offer free shipping. They have a wonderful return policy, I've never used it so I have no idea if it's free or not. They have nice charts for sizing, so if you know your measurements you can get your size or really close to it. One of the reasons I like them is I can get pants that are shorter in length and not be petites. Also their shirts are longer then most shirts you can get in B&M stores so when you lift your arms you're not exposing your tummy. And their polo shirts have a small pocket in the front that can hold keys or a small cell phone. And so far every pair of pants I have bought from them have pockets. The one drawback is they don't have really dressy clothes, just good solid everyday work clothes that hold up.

Jen
    Mom to 4 wonderful children

DS#1 7/96
    DS#2 11/00
    DD#1 11/03
    DD#2 6/08

What kids of clothes do you need? I do almost all of my shopping online.

For casual clothes I typically shop at Athleta, Eddie Bauer (their curvy jeans actually fit me), and Title 9. For dressier stuff, which I rarely buy, I shop at Nordstrom. For shoes Zappos has fast free shipping and free returns, but they are not the cheapest so if you are sure of what you want there are often better deals to be found.

Catherine

ZeeBaby is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

For casual clothes I shop at Old Navy, Target etc. they both have free shipping with a $50 purchase and free returns in store. For work/dressier stuff I shop at Ann Taylor, Macy's, anthropologie.
    DD1 6/08
    DD2 10/09

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I like zappos, amazon, piperlime and nordstrom.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Boden, Nordstrom, Garnet Hill (very few codes though) and Zappos here.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Boden, Nordstrom, Gap brands and maybe The Limited or Ann Taylor/Ann Taylor Loft if they have something I want online, but not in the store. I have just started ordering from Talbots because their online merchandise is more consistent than what is sold in the stores. Near me one store could have something and another store won't even stock it. I find that really annoying. I used to order A LOT of J Crew online as well, but everything I always like is final sale and I am not that gutsy to actually order a final sale item, plus I don't think their quality is quite as good as it used to be and their prices are still pretty high.

I like Zappos for shoes if I know I can't find them cheaper elsewhere and because I have a VIP account (randomly given at times, right now there is a waiting list) and I get free overnight shipping as long as I order by 1 pm PST. I like their free returns as well.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)