What 'magical touch' makes you special?
Whenever I bat my eyes or sing a song, boys and animals can't help but come to my rescue. What can I say? I want to bring out the hero in everyone.

VOMIT. brought to you directly from the package of Lula's new Ever After High doll, a birthday gift. Uggggggggggghhhh. Doll comes with stacked platform stilletoes, fishnet stockings, and a strapless dress that will NOT stay up. As Lula says 'stop that! Showing your boobies is NOT royal behavior!' Thank all that is holy in this world that my newly minted 7 year old has more daggum sense than Mattel.

And yes, this could go in the BP. I guess I wanted a wider audience.

FTR I've banned Monster High dolls. Lula's dying for one, and I've told her that the only way she can get one is as a gift, buy it herself, or maybe if she's lucky then Santa will bring her one. The 'friend' who gave this knows it and I guess wanted to somewhat respectfully skirt my rules and make Lula really happy at the same time. Which is fine in theory, but in practice I can't help but think that an awful message. I'd never in a million years buy something like this for a child. You know it's bad when a toy makes a Bratz doll seem wholesome. I'm sincerely hoping that my 'friend' didn't read the box.