wifecat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Athleta Friends and Family - 30% off (YMMV)

My Athleta is going to be doing their Friends and Family event from Oct. 3-7 in store. I have a friend that works there, and we're in a running club together. The store is offering our running club and a local Mom's group an event where we get to come into the store for two hours, shop, chat have light refreshments, and save 30%. I don't know if this is nationwide (the friends and family sale) but it's worth contacting your local Athleta store if you're part of a Mom's group/fitness/running group or anything, and seeing if they'd be willing to extend the offer to your club. (For reference, I'm in a free running club for Moms that is nationwide and is called Moms Run This Town, and I know other chapter leaders in other cities have also been able to set this up with their local store.)

It's worth checking into! Hope that helps someone.
    Mama to miracles, dd (3/09), ds (12/10), dd (8/14)

army_mom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We are getting the same discount except it isn't through the running club. A member of the club is an Ambassador and told us. She said we had to call in advance (and mention her by name) so I hope it isn't specific hours since I am near the store at very specific times after class. We just moved near an Athleta and I made my first visit to an actual store last week so the timing couldn't be better! So excited since I saw a lot of things I loved. My wallet may not be afterward though. I had no idea you could fill out paperwork to be an Ambassador if you are a certified fitness instructor. (I'm not but it was good to know anyway!).

She did say it was in store only. I wonder if they can order things from the store if they don't have size/color and you can still get the discount?
    Last edited by army_mom; 09-27-2013 at 10:03 AM.
    Roo (12/08)
    Bear (7/15)
    (10/16)

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

wow. i am so insanely jealous of anyone near an Athleta store!!

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Will have to see if my store is doing this! Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

for Sandy Hook

firstbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Went in to the store today and was told that you have to get a postcard offering the discount through someone with Athleta. So, even though I've received post cards for other store events (and attended them) and been a really good customer, I will not be getting a postcard. If any one has gotten a card, can you please PM me? I've been told that they are not one time use codes and would really appreciate being able to get the discount! TIA

Honestly, I will be shocked if they are not one time use codes. Typically the post card can be used multiple times IN STORE but the code for online shopping is only valid for one use, thus unless you can get someone to give you their card to shop in store you are probably out of luck.