Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Envirosax 50-75% off

I just happened to look at their site yesterday and they are having this sale through 9/22. It's similar to the last sale thread posted here on BBB except I don't recall any 75% off in the last sale.

Bags are 50% off and slingsax, minisax, and stainless water bottles are 75% off (only one style left at 4.74). No code necessary, prices are already marked at the discount. Flat rate shipping is 5.95.

I love the graphic bags and these are excellent prices. I've tried a ton of other reusable bags and have dumped them all in favor of these. The only time I recall seeing them for less was once in a Living social (or maybe groupon) deal that had a set of bags offered at the same time as a $5 off code.

www.envirosax.com

I love my envirosax bags, I ordered them for the first time with the Living Social deal. I like that they hold so much, I can carry them on my shoulder and throw them in the washing machine when they get dirty. Has anyone tried the cotton or hemp bags? I would like to get some that my DH will use, I think I got the most feminine print the last time.
    Big Boy 2/04
    Little Boy 7/08

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I ordered through the last sale too and they are really great. The mini ones are worthless though - don't waste your money. But anything from the graphic series is a thumbs up. Even my Dad, who lives in CA, was coveting them when he came to visit since they have to use reusable bags at the grocery stores and I ended up giving him a few girly print ones, which he didn't mind...he just wanted them for the functionality! I might order him a couple more less girly ones. And I ordered some for both grandmas and both have said that they've had people stop them at the farmers market or grocery to ask where they got them. I also ordered a bunch last time as teacher gifts for Christmas.
    Last edited by twowhat?; 09-15-2013 at 11:12 AM.

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks OP! These will be nice teachers gifts.

One bag went out of stock, from my shopping cart, so they may go quick.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    I ordered through the last sale too and they are really great. The mini ones are worthless though - don't waste your money. But anything from the graphic series is a thumbs up. Even my Dad, who lives in CA, was coveting them when he came to visit since they have to use reusable bags at the grocery stores and I ended up giving him a few girly print ones, which he didn't mind...he just wanted them for the functionality! I might order him a couple more less girly ones. And I ordered some for both grandmas and both have said that they've had people stop them at the farmers market or grocery to ask where they got them. I also ordered a bunch last time as teacher gifts for Christmas.
    how many/ how did you give them as teacher gifts? How are the sets packaged? does one bag alone look like a dinky gift? (not thinking of giving main teacher only one but perhaps some of the assistants.)
    Or
    what about the slingsacks?

Thanks for posting, OP!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    how many/ how did you give them as teacher gifts? How are the sets packaged? does one bag alone look like a dinky gift? (not thinking of giving main teacher only one but perhaps some of the assistants.)
    Or
    what about the slingsacks?

Thanks for posting, OP!
    Yeah, I think one bag looks kind of dinky. Since I ordered the minis last time, I am going to put 2 bags in each mini sax (using the mini sax as the gift bag) and then maybe add a pack of sharpies or something consumable/useful...haven't decided yet and will probably be coming back here for ideas. Maybe a Bath & Body works hand soap or something for the younger assistant teachers? I dunno, that might be dumb.

Another idea is to use one bag, rolled up, and attach a Target gift card or similar to it, so it'd be like a little shopping package Teacher can take the bag and the gift card and have everything they'd need for a shopping trip. And with a $10 gift card, it wouldn't be TOO expensive and would make a nice teacher gift.

Or, maybe use one bag and inside include some packs of construction paper, markers, etc? Stuff that they could use in the classroom. But maybe that's dumb too,and maybe teachers hate getting stuff that's "work-related", I dunno! Hoping some teachers chime in here.
    Last edited by twowhat?; 09-15-2013 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks for posting, OP! I've been racking and racking my brain trying to come up with a birthday gift idea for my friend, and this is perfect. I took the plunge and ordered a set for myself, too. I never bought in the past because I couldn't justify spending $15 on something that I could get for free, but hopefully they will be worth it, based on all the rave reviews here. The BBB has rarely let me down!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

tryin is offline Bronze level (10+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    Yeah, I think one bag looks kind of dinky. Since I ordered the minis last time, I am going to put 2 bags in each mini sax (using the mini sax as the gift bag) and then maybe add a pack of sharpies or something consumable/useful...haven't decided yet and will probably be coming back here for ideas. Maybe a Bath & Body works hand soap or something for the younger assistant teachers? I dunno, that might be dumb.

Another idea is to use one bag, rolled up, and attach a Target gift card or similar to it, so it'd be like a little shopping package Teacher can take the bag and the gift card and have everything they'd need for a shopping trip. And with a $10 gift card, it wouldn't be TOO expensive and would make a nice teacher gift.

Or, maybe use one bag and inside include some packs of construction paper, markers, etc? Stuff that they could use in the classroom. But maybe that's dumb too,and maybe teachers hate getting stuff that's "work-related", I dunno! Hoping some teachers chime in here.

i teach second grade and would love an envirosax gift bag. I love the idea of the gift card attached to one rolled bag, especially the red bag with a target card. I have a red and tan houdstooth envirosax bag and I call that my Target bag. I love any gift from students, except candy, but that's personal preference. I don't eat candy. You can't go wrong with a Target gift card. I use my envirosax to haul all my papers, etc back and forth to work.

I also think the minisax are great for little toddlers. so they can shop like mom and dad. I always get oohs and aahs from the check out clerks, even the young guy with cool tatoos raved over my bags, lol!

I hesitated at first too about buying bags. But they are more than just environmentally friendly. They really are sooo much easier to use than the plastic grocery bags and you don't have mounds of thousands of plastic bags in your house. Although I have huge arms, I can still throw some on my shoulder and have some in my hands at the same time. They hold so much and turn several trips from trunk to kitchen into just 2-3 trips because you don't have twenty or so tiny grocery bags. The clerks are always so scared to pack the envirosax, I tell them to go ahead and stuff them, they can handle it!
    Last edited by tryin; 09-15-2013 at 01:15 PM.

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Anyone have the slings? If so, how do you like them? Also, as for the water bottles, they say there are sports caps available to purchase separately, but I don't see them on their site. Would a kleen canteen sports cap fit on them?

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yeah, it needs a little something more than just the bag. As PPs mentioned, tying a gift card to it or using it as a bag for some goodies would work well. Even with a $5 Starbucks or Target card it would be a nice gift, then you could go a little higher $ value for the main teachers. There was a thread about Envirosax a while back where someone asked if it would seem like a dinky gift if some people might think it was like the .99 bags at Publix. I think as soon as the person unfolds it they will see it's a much nicer bag. I now have quite a stockpile of these to use for gifts once DS starts school!
    DS age 9

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast