Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default YMMV - Amazon 30% off your first item in shoe and handbag store

ETA - this may only be valid for certain users. I am an Amazon Mom/Prime member and this appeared on the bottom right of my amazon.com homepage when I logged in (I just tried logging out and then viewing amazon.com, and the offer did not appear). I can't paste the link as it's specific to my account, but since the code is generic, I thought it would work for others.

Code is 30SHOES2

Terms & Conditions

•Take 30% off an eligible shoe or handbag item shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Enter promo code 30SHOES2 at checkout.
    •To receive the savings at Checkout: 1. Add eligible item to your Shopping Cart.
    2. Enter promo code 30SHOES2 during the checkout process.
    3. The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.

•Expires 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) December 31, 2013.
    •Available while supplies of eligible items last.
    •Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
    •Does not apply to products sold by sellers other than Amazon.
    •Shipping and handling charges may apply.
    •The promo code may only be used once, and this promotion may not be combined with other offers.
    •Promotional items must be purchased in one order and shipped to a single address.
    •Limit one promotional discount per order per customer.
    •If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid and the discount will not apply.
    •If you return the promotional item, your return credit will be reduced by the proportion of the discount applicable to such item.
    •The Promotional Code may not be combined with other offers, including Lightning Deals and Deals of the Day.
    •Void where prohibite
    Last edited by Mommy2Abby; 09-30-2013 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Added note that it may not be applicable for all.