Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hydrangea View Post
Buick Enclave

My MIL has the Traverse, with a bench in the second row. It's similar except you have to fold down the middle bench to get to the back, which involves some car acrobatics with adults. We only use her vehicle to travel as a family when required.

We have the second row captains' chairs option, so that you can still get back to the third row with car seats installed. Most of the time I drive with the back seat folded down, since we only have 2 kids right now, but when it's up, you can seat three in the back, although 3 adults would be tight. I like the styling of the Enclave, and LOVE the back-up camera, since the Enclave has pretty big blind spots at the back of the vehicle. It's doesn't have as much cargo room when the back seat is up as a minivan would though, so if you're looking at constant 3 row use and cargo needs, it may not work as well.
Love my Enclave. It replaced my Pacifica. Strongly considered the Acadia. For both you can captains chairs for the middle row or a bench. We have 2 school age kiddos and the third row allows me to carpool easily 3-4 more kids for to practices/events.

My friend teased us and called it my Senior Citizen mobile...boo to him!