Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    MMMommy is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,081

    Default

    I so do not need them, but could not resist. Forgot to thank OP for posting this. Thanks!
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

    (Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Got these in gray for myself earlier this fall - sooo comfy but run big I normally buy 7.5 and ordered a 7 based on reviews. They fit but are still roomy enough for thick socks. They gray is a nice warm taupe color. Love them!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    .
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MMMommy View Post
    Code "Lucky20" gets you 20% off AND free shipping. $79.20 for the boots! I just ordered the gray pair.
    Well see now the dilemma is solved. Use the code and spend $79 for this pair in black AND hang onto my $100 certificate in the hopes that the Mallory ones go on sale in brown (I have a problem....)
    Mama to my three:
    DD 2/2003
    DD 5/2006
    DS 3/2010

  4. #14
    infocrazy is online now Sapphire level (2000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,052

    Default

    I also saw that you will get a free subscription to lucky magazine for purchase over $50 or you can cash it for $10. Can't link on phone but it was on the main page. Thx for the sizing. My normal size was na but a half size down was! Yea!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    600

    Default

    I've been wanting the grey pair for a couple years, but only the black was available in my size. I grabbed them anyway since the price was great! Thanks OP!


  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,952

    Default

    I don't see any reviews on the site for these. Are there some and I'm missing them? I am tempted. Black and red are available in my size. I have been wanting black, but red would be different and pretty. What to do....
    Mom to DS1 (3/06) and DS2 (9/08)

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infocrazy View Post
    I also saw that you will get a free subscription to lucky magazine for purchase over $50 or you can cash it for $10. Can't link on phone but it was on the main page. Thx for the sizing. My normal size was na but a half size down was! Yea!

    THANKS!! I completely missed that on the first page :-)

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    .
    Posts
    4,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PAfirsttimemom View Post
    I don't see any reviews on the site for these. Are there some and I'm missing them? I am tempted. Black and red are available in my size. I have been wanting black, but red would be different and pretty. What to do....
    If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, the reviews are there.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.
    Posts
    6,043

    Default

    These are still on sale and the code still works but lots of sizes/colors are sold out.

    My mom has been looking for black boots but doesn't have a lot of money to spend on them and they were all sold out in her size yesterday when I checked. At 11:30pm though they came back in stock and I called her to see if she wanted me to order them for her. She insisted she didn't want to go online to look at them and wanted to go to a real store to try on boots since that's more fun!

    Then this morning she calls me and says she saw them, loves them, and to go ahead and order for her. I needed to go and get my card since I had ordered with DH's and even though I had the boots in my cart and was in the process of checking out, when I clicked to go to the next page of the checkout process it said nothing was in my cart! The black boots in her size sold out while I was checking out! So bummed!!!!
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

  10. #20
    willow33's Avatar
    willow33 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    These are still on sale and the code still works but lots of sizes/colors are sold out.

    My mom has been looking for black boots but doesn't have a lot of money to spend on them and they were all sold out in her size yesterday when I checked. At 11:30pm though they came back in stock and I called her to see if she wanted me to order them for her. She insisted she didn't want to go online to look at them and wanted to go to a real store to try on boots since that's more fun!

    Then this morning she calls me and says she saw them, loves them, and to go ahead and order for her. I needed to go and get my card since I had ordered with DH's and even though I had the boots in my cart and was in the process of checking out, when I clicked to go to the next page of the checkout process it said nothing was in my cart! The black boots in her size sold out while I was checking out! So bummed!!!!

    That stinks! Maybe they will come back in stock! I just picked up a pair of brick red ones...so excited!
    ~H~

    Mom to 3 sweet kids
    2003 ~ 2005 ~ 2009

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •