Ok, I'll admit that I have made so many online orders from so many different stores, that it's getting hard to keep track of them all.

Several of my orders have been transferred from either UPS or Fedex to my local post office for delivery. Or so says the tracking emails. But that's not the problem. So when I click on track package it keeps saying that it was transferred to the post office, that the post office attempted delivery but failed, and that I need to pick it up at the post office. I do not have time to get to the post office. It's their job to deliver it. There is no reason why these packages cannot be left on my step like the zillion other packages I've ordered. And there has never once been a slip stuck to my door. So I'm pretty sure a delivery attempt was not made.

The two other times I noticed this, the package was eventually delivered, albeit later than the delivery estimate when I made the purchase. But I just checked the shipping status of an order I made on December 6 from the Body Shop, and according to the tracking info, it went to my Post Office on the 10th and it says I need to come pick it up because the delivery was "failed." WTF? I am not picking it up! But now I have to waste more time calling my post office yet again. Why can't Fedex and UPS just deliver the package themselves instead of transferring delivery to USPS?