Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just looked up softsoap ingredients because I dont have the package anymore. According to this list none of them currently have this particular chemical. http://www.colgate.com/app/Softsoap/...nts.cvsp#anch6

Mopey is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    This is interesting. I was diagnosed with eczema (I can't remember the name of it, but it gets watery blisters on my hand and then they itch and pop open) a few years back. I remember not long after I was diagnosed someone on here mentioning they had an allergy to this chemical. We used those Huggies wipes exclusively at the time and I wondered if it was related. In the past few months I've been using Pamper wipes because they were on sale and my hand has cleared up. I just opened a new pack a Huggies wipes and sure enough I'm starting to get the blisters again. It almost has to be the cause because it's only on the hand I use to wipe DS when I'm changing his diaper. The weird thing is we do use Softsoap in one bathroom and I've not had issues with my other hand. I need to do an experiment I think!!
    Holy moly the eczema on my hands is worse this winter than in the last eight years. We use the Huggies. Just bought a huge new container (for donation apparently!). And mopey has a weird diaper rash. Going to buy new wipes it would seem
    Mom to Miss Mopey! 3/12 & Baby Boy GoGo! 7/15

"Be kinder than necessary. Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3