Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ebp913 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jbbhb View Post
    Ebp- I've got a question for you. I got my versa and rumble seat. How did you attach your basket? The rumble seat seems to fit right where the basket attachment is and then it pushed the basket off the little screw...
    I zip tied the basket on so it doesn't pop off. Let me see if I can post pics. photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.jpg

Hopefully that helps. The basket has never popped off or given me a problem since I did this months ago. You can also see exactly where the rumble seat sits here. In the last pic, I did the front basket connector as well because that one was giving me problems even without the rumble seat on.
    Wild life with 3 under 3... Growing up too fast

jbbhb is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ebp913 View Post
    I zip tied the basket on so it doesn't pop off. Let me see if I can post pics. photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.jpg

Hopefully that helps. The basket has never popped off or given me a problem since I did this months ago. You can also see exactly where the rumble seat sits here. In the last pic, I did the front basket connector as well because that one was giving me problems even without the rumble seat on.
    Great! Thanks so much!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2