Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    OKKiddo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by joules View Post
    We purchased the Ride Safer vest last night. Thanks for the suggestions!!

We showed it to DS1 to try and get him excited about it. He said "No, that's not safe. Only my carseat is safe. I can only sit in my carseat." Oh boy. Hopefully we can get him used to it before the trip.

Lol! He's like my older son. I had to do a dry run in the truck with him for him to believe me that he'd be really snug and safe.

ETA: You're going to LOVE the Travel Vest! You'll look forward to the day that your younger child can get one and you can feel FREE again! My younger DS still falls asleep in the car on any trip over 30 mins, so we take a fluffy pillow to fold in half and stick between his head and the door (or his head and DD's car seat) so that *I* don't get a crick in my neck looking at him.
    Last edited by OKKiddo; 04-17-2014 at 08:00 PM.

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I am glad it worked out for you! We love our travel vest, and use it at home when we need to fit an adult comfortably in the back of our car with the two seats. It also came it handy with a trip to IKEA when we needed to do the 40/60 fold in the back seat, and was able the fit both boys on the 60 part.

I can't wait until ds2 fits so we can just use two vests when traveling. But he is such a peanut it might be a while :/
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3