Thread: This week...

Default This week...

has been a b*tch and a half. DH is overseas, so I'm on my own with the tots. I have a stinking cold, and 'Aunt Flo' is visiting (feel like I'm hemouragghing - one of the first periods I've had in over 2 years and it's EVIL). I have a big work deadline to meet, but as I have no childcare, and two very young kids, I'll have to stay up all night, and most likely still won't finish. I was so stressed yesterday that I managed to scrape my car against a wall in a parking structure... $900 to repair the paintwork! How damn stupid can I be?

DS2 was super cranky today, I think he's coming down with something. The 'mean moms' at DS's school have been at their worst this week.

DS1 wet the bed last night, for the first time in months... he got me up at 5am, and neither of us could get back to sleep.

I just found our dream house, but we can't afford to buy it (or anything whatsoever in this area, where prices have gone up 25% since last July! In less than a year!! We'll have to stay in a rented condo forever, it seems )

I'm so exhausted, stressed, and feel like an idiot for pranging my car, and for letting the school moms get to me. I want to give my kids a proper yard. I want DH to come home and let me sleep (wishful thinking! He'll be claiming jet lag for at least a week after he gets home ) I want someone else to do this work so that I can take some painkillers and go to bed.

Rant over. Now, to start the all-night toiling...

petesgirl is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Big HUGS to you!! Hopefully your weekend will go better.
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it."
    --Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)

WatchingThemGrow is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

You poor thing! I hope you got a good night's rest and have already booked your spa day for after DH gets home!

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

UGGG that stinks. Sorry sending
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Staraglimmer is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Hugs. I hope next week is much, much better for you.

-Stephanie
    Mommy to
    DD1 04/08 and DD2 6/12
    Stephanie

Mommy to two little girls,
    April 2008
    June 2012

and a baby boy
    Oct 2018