AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Need to get of my chest before i explode!!!!!

My clients are driving me nuts giving me incomplete information and complaining about owing money even though they had large capital gains. I just had a 5 minute conversation with an irate client to explain that i can not finish his taxes until he give me his information. I had to explain it 3 times!!!

My brother in law is about to get fired ........ again........ and lose the provided housing for the three of them. Putz!!!!

My wife is a depressive angry mess who refuses to take the add on prescribed medicine or even consider changing her action as prescribed by her therapist cause she is 'incurable' in her mind

My daughter is extra clingy, can't imagine why (she is actually my salvation, but i would like to pee just once alone)

and if it doesn't get warm soon, i am going to ....... well, i'm not sure, but it won't be pretty!!!!!

I need a friggen vacation!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!