Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Mine arrived yesterday and DD spent the whole evening switching back and forth between Anna and Elsa. She tried to wear the Elsa dress to camp today.

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We held onto the dresses for a bit and finally gave them to DD a few weeks ago. Verdict: she loves them! There was absolutely no question that one was an "Anna" dress and one was an "Elsa" dress, despite them not looking exactly like the Disney characters in the movie. She's the perfect height for the Medium size; it just barely touches the floor, so she has a lot of room to grow. Washing them has been no problem. I have a front loader and wash them on a normal cycle (on cold) with the rest of her clothes. I hang up the dresses to dry and they dry pretty quickly on the hanger. The long sleeves haven't been a problem either. They roll up just fine. (I roll them up at mealtime; the length is fine otherwise.) Here are some pics:
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We just picked up our Elsa dress (in small) For our almost-three year old. It won't touch the floor but I was afraid the Medium would be too long... Looking at your pictures I perhaps should have gone Medium anyway.

But I LOVE that tall Elsa doll. I'd like to find an Anna like that before Halloween for her.
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5