Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    joules is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by indigo99 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions. I gave in and spent the $100 for the ridesafer vest. It came today, and DS is excited to get to use it. I hope he doesn't complain about not seeing out the window, but I just felt better about him being in it than just a booster and seatbelt. It seems like he'll be better restrained, and I am already dreading all of the stuff that we have to transport. Just keeping the two boys in check is stressful enough.
    In my Acura TSX, DS1 can't see out of the window but never complained. He can see out of the front window...I don't know if that helps. The only time he complained was when we were on vacation and he had to sit in the 3rd row of an Acura MDX. He really hated it. He complained about not being able to see anything. Once we moved him to the middle row, he was fine. Our rental car was a Buick LaCross. The window was really tiny/short...like it started really high up. He didn't complain about that one either. He was excited when he could see the construction cranes out the window because those were taller. Again maybe being able to see out the front window helped?
    DS1 - 03/10
    DS2 - 02/12

Quote Originally Posted by joules View Post
    In my Acura TSX, DS1 can't see out of the window but never complained. He can see out of the front window...I don't know if that helps.
    If there's a shoulder belt in the center position in our rental then I may try him in the middle of the back seat. I'm worried that he and his brother will fight being that close, but I think he'd like being able to see straight ahead and out the front. He'll be content to just look at the phone or ipad in the car instead, but I'd rather not let him do that all of the time.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2