azzeps is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Frozen Merchandise @ Disney?

I've noticed that it is unbelievably difficult to find anything from Frozen... I've looked mostly online, not sure if I'd have better luck at the local Disney store, but it seems that the local Target is all but cleaned out of ANYTHING - I was wishing for one of the mini playsets, or maybe a tshirt or pajamas, and the Disney Store on line has almost nothing in the right size.

So is it any easier at Disney? We will be at Disneyland in June... just curious. Thanks!
    DD - 3/2008
    DS - 7/2011

There is some more stuff on the disneystore.com website today.

We went to Disney in March and found some Anna costumes, some play sets, etc... Not a whole lot.

You can get Frozen trading pins.

Teefury.com has a cool Elsa shirt on their site today. Not official Disney, of course, but cute.

I got DD a nightgown from ebay because they were sold out at the disneystore.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

We didn't look for costumes, so I'm not sure on that. But, the Barbie sized dolls, lots of t-shirts, light up wands, and more were all over the place last week at WDW.
    Kris

I have a boy, so I wasn't really looking that hard, but we noticed that there was a ton of it in the Norwegian shop at Epcot. I saw some dresses there.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

when we went couple weeks ago I could not find almost anything Frozen, and we were there for 4 days. and i looked..i had a friend asking me to look for the Elsa/Anna plush dolls for her DDs...no dice I asked several CMs and they all said stuff was selling out as soon as it was being stocked.

I did manage to find Olaf plush doll (both talking one and non-talking one). But as for Anna & Elsa stuff, there was almost nothing other than the really tiny figurines play sets and books, and Olaf shirts. Some stores in Fantasyland did have the Anna SUMMER dress (the green one with stripes, not the winter one with the purple cape). And the Elsa dress...fuggedabout it! LOL. I saw one lady with like 5 of the Anna summer dresses in her hand..people were going nuts stocking up. But the Frozen pickings were really, really slim.
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 05-19-2014 at 08:31 PM.

ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by azzeps View Post
    I've noticed that it is unbelievably difficult to find anything from Frozen... I've looked mostly online, not sure if I'd have better luck at the local Disney store, but it seems that the local Target is all but cleaned out of ANYTHING - I was wishing for one of the mini playsets, or maybe a tshirt or pajamas, and the Disney Store on line has almost nothing in the right size.

So is it any easier at Disney? We will be at Disneyland in June... just curious. Thanks!
    We just went this past Sunday and they had some stuff at the Disney store in Downtown Disney. They had the reversible (upside down) dolls, Golden books, picture frame magnets, figurine sets and T-shirts. We went to CA Adventure not disneyland so not sure what stock is like inside the park.

My local Disney store told me that they get dolls in every Saturday, but you need to line up before the store opens--they said the store opens at 10, so you can get into the mall doors and start lining up at 7 AM.
    I haven't actually tried it, but maybe ask your local store and they can give you pointers.
    I was at Disneyland 3 weeks ago and really saw nothing in the several store I checked out.