Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default MZ Wallace egg hunt starts today

Goes through 4/20. Search the site for prizes and discounts.
    DS age 9

This egg hunt was definitely worth my time! I found a bronze egg and received a free Bianca - so excited!

boolady is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Wow! That's awesome! Thanks, Momit, for the sale reminder!
    Jen, mom to my silly monkey, 10/06

Quote Originally Posted by jacksmom0902 View Post
    This egg hunt was definitely worth my time! I found a bronze egg and received a free Bianca - so excited!
    Are you serious?! That's awesome! I was happy with my Paige for just over $200.
    DS age 9

It appears that you can combine different colored eggs to stack the discounts.
    DS age 9

Quote Originally Posted by Momit View Post
    Goes through 4/20. Search the site for prizes and discounts.
    OK -- I can't believe this is confusing me, but do I just click around and see where there may be an egg? Also, if you keep trying, will new or different colored eggs appear?

Congrats on Blanca!

Quote Originally Posted by elbert View Post
    OK -- I can't believe this is confusing me, but do I just click around and see where there may be an egg? Also, if you keep trying, will new or different colored eggs appear?

Congrats on Blanca!
    Yes, just keep looking at different pages and the eggs will pop up. You add them to your cart.
    DS age 9

Quote Originally Posted by Momit View Post
    It appears that you can combine different colored eggs to stack the discounts.
    Cool! How does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by tarnator View Post
    Cool! How does that work?
    I was able to add 4 eggs of different colors. My bag went from $295 to $206 I believe. I wasn't having much luck finding more so I checked out. Not sure what the max discount is or if they are supposed to stack.

The green egg is 10% off then other colors are 9, 8 etc.
    DS age 9

daisysmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I got totally addicted to the egg hunt this morning. Basically, I ordered 6 bags but I am going to have to return or ebay sell three of them. I did confirm that you can return them but you have to pay for that return shipping. Anyway, the most I got off was 30% but that is still pretty good (someone on another forum said they got 50% off but everyone thinks that can't be true b/c you can't have two 10% eggs for example, even though it looks like it adds, then it falls away). All of my eggs have been on the right hand bar (flower panel) but you do need to keep refreshing which is what happens when you go to different pages on the sight. The eggs are big, so you can't miss them.

I love these bags - had never heard of them until this board. I have a Berry Jane which I love, and a Purssian Blue Hayley (kind of like navy) which I like but which actually isn't big enough for me. I got a belle and a kate and will try to return one of them (I think I am returning the saphire Kate bc I only got 25% off of it and later got 30% off an emerald belle). I also got 2 large suttons (returning one) and a medium tote (returning).

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast