Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    lyt202 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I loved my gunmetal Bianca bag (can't beat free) and the colorblock metro tote but the Hayley in smoke is going back. The Hayley is bigger than I'm looking for. It's almost the same size as the Jane but the hobo shape is slouchy and not as easy to use. I might try a Paige or Baby Jane with the next sale.

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lyt202 View Post
    I loved my gunmetal Bianca bag (can't beat free) and the colorblock metro tote but the Hayley in smoke is going back. The Hayley is bigger than I'm looking for. It's almost the same size as the Jane but the hobo shape is slouchy and not as easy to use. I might try a Paige or Baby Jane with the next sale.
    I have a Hayley and while I do love it, it's not an everyday bag for me. I got a Paige during this sale and love it.
    DS age 9

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Momit View Post
    I got a Paige during this sale and love it.

Me too. I got a sapphire Paige and it is the perfect size for me! I love it!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

firstbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Count me in as a member of the "love my Paige sapphire" club. Perfect size, beautiful color. I still can't believe how much a nice nylon bag runs, but hopefully it will wear like iron!

I got a black Paige and LOVE it! Amazing quality and organization!

Just got my Paige, and I love it, too!

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

You all are making me think I should have tried a sapphire Paige! I had one in my cart but wasn't sure about size and couldn't seem to get enough eggs to justify it.

Let me know if any of you are considering selling a new one from the sale. I checked eBay and nothing yet, also worried about fakes and scams that way.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post
    You all are making me think I should have tried a sapphire Paige! I had one in my cart but wasn't sure about size and couldn't seem to get enough eggs to justify it.

Let me know if any of you are considering selling a new one from the sale. I checked eBay and nothing yet, also worried about fakes and scams that way.
    That's what I had in my cart too. I walked though bc it just wasn't even on my horizon of things I needed. But, I saw it in person at Nordstrom on Tuesday and I wish I'd bought it. Oh well.

lyt202 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I was debating between Paige and Hayley when I had the 40% and ended up with Hayley in part because of the smoke color. I'm waiting for a good color for Paige. I'm not a fan of the seagull and the sapphire is beautiful but I know I won't carry a bright blue bag.

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by firstbaby View Post
    Count me in as a member of the "love my Paige sapphire" club. Perfect size, beautiful color. I still can't believe how much a nice nylon bag runs, but hopefully it will wear like iron!
    I use my Kate as my work bag. I have a long walking commute plus a train ride in all sorts of weather. My Kate looks brand new after 15 months of hard use. Zero zipper issues, no stains or snags. I also no longer have back problems. Love the lightweight nylon.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast