View Poll Results: Does fingernail and toenail Polish have to match?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • No rules, do what you like

26 36.62%
  • Colors should compliment each other, but don't have to match

17 23.94%
  • Colors should match on fingers and toes

3 4.23%
  • Fingers or toes natural looking/no polish. Color on the other

22 30.99%
  • Fingers and toes both natural looking or no polish

3 4.23%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default For fun, what are your personal nail polish 'rules'?

I wondering if you feel your nail polish color (fingers & toes) should match. Poll coming.
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

My toes almost always have a (very) sparkly top coat. My nails, when I get them done, are usually very plain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~laura in miami~
    ds1 7/03
    ds2 7/06
    Welcome/Intro to Infantreflux (I'm a Mod)

Coordinated, yes, but not always matchy matchy. I change my finger nails every 10 days or so (I use Jamberry nails). I hate doing my toes, and so I usually just have something generic pink that will coordinate with whatever Jamberries I have at the moment.
    --Mimi
    Mom to Lala (2004), Bonus Mom to Big Sis 1 (1991) and Big Sis 2 (1992)
    Grammy to Big Kindy Kid (2011), Big Pre-K Kid (2012),
    Grandbaby Appendage (2014), and New Baby Grandboy (summer 2017)

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Always have my toes painted bright and usually sparkly but never paint my fingers.
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I tend to go wild and crazy on my toes and then do something a little more plain for my fingers. I change my fingers every week or so, but my toes stay for a few weeks.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I rarely do my fingers but always do my toes. My toes are never without polish. I'm not a fan of blue or black but most other colors are ok.

I do like when my fingers are do e but they chip too fast (I don't pay for manicures). I feel like a cheap hooker when my polish is chipped.

ilfaith is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    I tend to go wild and crazy on my toes and then do something a little more plain for my fingers. I change my fingers every week or so, but my toes stay for a few weeks.
    Same here. I don't change out my toenail polish nearly as often as my fingers (and my fingernails are more likely to be bare and buffed, while my toes are pretty much always polished). I also tend to do brighter/darker/wackier colors on my toes...because those colors are more likely to show chips on my fingernails rather than because I feel the need to keep my manicures conservative.

I hate looking at unpainted toe nails on other women. I never show my toes in public unless they're painted. Fingers I don't generally bother with b/c they chip so easily and I'm not in to the gel stuff.

lmh2402 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

my toes are painted year round. my fingers are painted rarely. i got a manicure in January. before that, I got one I think two years before.

It's simply not worth it as they chip almost immediately since my hands are in water so much. I keep my fingernails super short and prefer a bare, clean look.
    mama to my awesome sporty boy (4/09) , precocious little girl (7/12) , and loving doggies (10/05 & 1/14)

AshleyAnn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I don't paint my fingernails. I'm blessed with naturally health nails that grow long nicely but if I pain them it always destroys the kertian on the top and they split.

I always always always paint my toenails something in the red/pink family. I hate anything dark or green/yellow/blue because it just looks creepy. At the beginning of football season I do the team colors alternating but it bothers me by homecoming

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast