Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    This. DD3 is wearing Gymbo that I bought for DD1 in 2004.
    Adding that my younger sister fully expects to be able to go shopping in my basement when she has kids. She is more than welcome to go shopping. I have baby stretchies that we wore as infants and all my kids' stuff. Might as well pass the love around.

Quote Originally Posted by swissair81 View Post
    Adding that my younger sister fully expects to be able to go shopping in my basement when she has kids. She is more than welcome to go shopping. I have baby stretchies that we wore as infants and all my kids' stuff. Might as well pass the love around.
    I feel the same about shoes. There is only one pair of Pediped's that will not be passed down, and that's because DD2 literally wore the footbeds out of them after wearing them every day for 2 summers.

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    I feel the same about shoes. There is only one pair of Pediped's that will not be passed down, and that's because DD2 literally wore the footbeds out of them after wearing them every day for 2 summers.
    I'm with you on that. One of my faves is a pair of purple wingtip SKR that can only be worn again if I find a baby with tiny feet (size 3).

Dream is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I find that Baby Boden runs big but mini boden is TTS so most of the time needs to be sized up to make sure it'll fit the entire season. Specially fall/winter items. My DDs wardrobes consists of Hanna and Boden, I never pay full price, I buy during sales and I find after worn by 2 kids I can still sell for little less than half of what I paid for it. Its totally worth it for the quality, cuteness and its unique.
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2