Default any deals on big kids COTTON sleepsacks?

I can find a bunch of microfleece ones- but I need cotton size 2t-3t. I found some at diapers.com but don't want to spend up to $50 for free shipping.
    DD1 01/10
    DD2 04/12

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

look for Grobags. We found those to be great for up to age 6, for those who were so inclined. DD adored the superlong grobags, lol.
    eta: they are more expensive, but I've found a couple on CL (international families in our area) and on a deal of the day site once.

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm in desperate search for Grobags that are 18-36 months. I haven't been able to find them for under $50 anywhere. I have found them on UK websites, but the companies don't ship to the US. If you find anything (any brand) in the bigger sizes, please let me know.

I have bought from Marks and Spencer before and they were nice. Not quite Grobag nice but they worked. They sell out in the bigger sizes really fast though and overall, really aren't that much cheaper.

Did you check kohls online? I got some there during one of their 30% off periods plus kohls cash.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

I use the BabyinaBag.com sleep sacks. We love them. They are soft, comfortable and breathable. They hold up well and lasted through three kids (I bought 2 of each size and season) for rotation. We washed them on a regular basis and are still in good enough condition to passed on to another family.

I looked at my email and there is a 30% off spring discount sale if you order 2 or more. The promo code is: 201330. It expires April 26th.

The only models I bought were the summer and winter cotton sleeping bags.
    DS1: 3/09
    DS2: 2/11
    DS3: 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    look for Grobags. We found those to be great for up to age 6, for those who were so inclined. DD adored the superlong grobags, lol.
    eta: they are more expensive, but I've found a couple on CL (international families in our area) and on a deal of the day site once.
    My DS LOVES the jersey knit Grobags, he is 4.5 and has been in the 3-6 yr size for a year or more. I got ours on eBay, you just have to keep looking until one comes up. Make sure to check both ebay.com & ebay.co.uk, if you see one on co.uk you can always msg the seller and beg them to post to the US

I love the grobags and also had trouble getting the larger size ones. I ended up ordering from amazon.com UK. They did deliver the the US. I got 2 for around $50 US. That was much more than I wanted to pay, but I wasn't able to find anything cheaper.

Grobags are the best! I also buy mine from eBay, there is usually at least a couple of sellers who will ship to the US. I even got some 3-6T sizes on there. Amazon has some 18-36 month sizes but they are $79 for a pack of 2