The old 2003 Honda Odyssey was just getting too creaky and gas guzzling and I wanted more airbags. HAD to have sliding doors, even with big kids it's an excellent feature, so this was pretty much the only choice. DH actually considered a Ford Transit Connect...uh, you know those vans that plumbers use? Uh... thanks? LOL! (we ended up at the Ford dealer anyway, playing with their park assist feature in a Fusion, I think that's HIS next car!).

The cutest part of the whole endeavor was the day Leah and I played with all our boosters in all the seats, and she busily tried to see if she 5-stepped anywhere (*almost* in the back, but she could tell the lapbelt was riding too high, I was so proud she said something!).

Our old Recaro Start (technically no expiry date, and kind of at the 10 years for implied expiration, but still in excellent shape and all aluminum framed, so I'm risking it) fits and looks great, and the Safeguard Go as a backless has the right amount of cush in it, so she has seats for her and our daycare kid, or her on short and long trips, all set up and figured out. She loves the Incognito, I think I need a black one to match my leather, but it's a little tricky to buckle in the third row.

This is my second navy blue Mazda... first was a 1990 B2200 pickup. It's nice to be back zoom zooming instead of loping along in the old Ody, though it's taken us all some mourning time to get used to a car we've had for 11 years!