Default Target Easter Clearance

Everything at mine, but candy, was marked 70%. I got some cute nail kits to use as party favors but they had tons of little princess dolls, lip balm sets, toys, bakeware. Also, lots of great markdowns in the frozen foods. Some of the PF Chang dinners were 50 % off and lots of other frozen meals.

Ann

The kids electric toothbrushes that were originally in that section were still left in mine at 70% off. Great price for those. They were Sophia the First and Monsters, Inc.

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Boo, my store was only 50% off everything tonight. I bought some Annie's fruit bunnies but that's all.

anonomom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Omg, I hit Target heaven today. There's a new store near me that very few people know about. They had a TON of Easter at 70/90 percent off today. Two aisles packed just with candy, bins upon bins of toys for 90 percent off, a whole section of decor and baking supplies. Big boxes of cheddar bunnies for $0.89, 12 packs of Annie's bunny fruit snacks for about $2.10. I am all set for Christmas stockings, birthday goodie bags and some birthday presents.
    DC1 -- 2005 DD -- 2009 DS -- 2011

ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My store had 50% food/candy and 90% for all other easter stuff. Got some cool baskets and tins, small toys that I can use as christmas stocking stuffers and bakeware for $.90!!!

jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Mine was 50% off candy (there was tons) and 90% off other Easter items. There were egg coloring kits and plastic straw cups and a few tablecloths but that was about it.
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

MamaInMarch is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Went to ours Thursday and it was 70/50 (for candy). It was cleaned out! I did snag some large plastic eggs for next year's class egg hunt at $0.30 a pack and one pack of Annie's fruit gummies.