Default Stroller suggestions? So done with our G-Luxe....

Okay so here's the deal. Going on a trip soon and need a good travel stroller for both the airport and our destination.
    We have an Indie already (which we love) and an Uppababy G-Luxe which we don't love so much. Our son is only 18 months but a pretty big boy in the 90th percentiles and he already looks like he doesn't fit in the G-Luxe. The crotch strap is way too short and the only way to do up the harness is to make the shoulder straps longer which means he can wiggle out of it. The push is pretty dismal as well and I hate how the footrest always comes loose when we close it and exposes those metal spokes.
    I do love the large canopy, carry strap and the weight, but I think we're going to sell this one.

Any recommendations for a new travel stroller? Doesn't necessarily have to be an umbrella but must have following features:
    - Lighter than the 20lbs Indie and with a smaller fold
    - Tall parent friendly
    - Roomier seat than the G-Luxe
    - Nicer push
    - Good canopy
    - Must have decent recline for naps
    - Would like to spend $200 or under (not sure if that's realistic)

I was thinking something along the lines of the City Mini but I hate that bar that our feet always slam into when we walk. The B-Agile doesn't have the bar but doesn't have reassuring reviews on Amazon.
    Any other suggestions?

Valco Snap?

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have the snap duo. I love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Default Chicco Lightway

The Chicco Lightway and Lightway Plus are both great strollers.

The The Chicco Liteway Stroller Features:

•Compact 3D fold and automatic storage lock
    •Hide-away boot for enclosing infants when reclined
    •Rear-wheel suspension with precision swivel front wheels
    •Padded five-point harness and multi-position reclining seat for comfort
    •Detachable storage basket converts to sling tote
    For Children up to 40 lbs
    Stroller weighs 20.4 lbs

The Chicco Liteway Plus Stroller Features:

•2-in-1 lightweight stroller and KeyFit® car seat carrier
    •One hand adjustable seat recline with 5 positions
    •Adjustable, removable canopy with zip-off rear panel
    •Peek-a-boo window
    •Compact fold and carry handle
    for children up to 50 lbs
    Stroller is 22.9 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by MKT View Post
    Okay so here's the deal. Going on a trip soon and need a good travel stroller for both the airport and our destination.
    We have an Indie already (which we love) and an Uppababy G-Luxe which we don't love so much. Our son is only 18 months but a pretty big boy in the 90th percentiles and he already looks like he doesn't fit in the G-Luxe. The crotch strap is way too short and the only way to do up the harness is to make the shoulder straps longer which means he can wiggle out of it. The push is pretty dismal as well and I hate how the footrest always comes loose when we close it and exposes those metal spokes.
    I do love the large canopy, carry strap and the weight, but I think we're going to sell this one.

Any recommendations for a new travel stroller? Doesn't necessarily have to be an umbrella but must have following features:
    - Lighter than the 20lbs Indie and with a smaller fold
    - Tall parent friendly
    - Roomier seat than the G-Luxe
    - Nicer push
    - Good canopy
    - Must have decent recline for naps
    - Would like to spend $200 or under (not sure if that's realistic)

I was thinking something along the lines of the City Mini but I hate that bar that our feet always slam into when we walk. The B-Agile doesn't have the bar but doesn't have reassuring reviews on Amazon.
    Any other suggestions?
    Inglesina Trip. I've owned the G-Luxe, I now own the Trip, and it addresses all of the problems you've listed above.