Default Stroller Cleaning and Pricing Advice Needed - Cybex Topaz

Need to thin the herd and update/replace

To prep for sale, I need to clean my Cybex Topaz. It is in excellent condition but the fabric is black and a bit dusty from hanging on the back of the SUV.

Tips on cleaning? I would like to sell on my local FB board or CL. I do have the straps that holds an infant car seat. Not sure if it is a 2009 or 2010 model.

Is $60 a reasonable asking price?

Thanks!
    Last edited by marymoo86; 07-09-2014 at 01:22 PM.

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

ebp913 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

You can probably remove the fabrics and machine wash them but I am personally a big fan of making a soapy water mix with blue Dawn, wetting the stroller down with a hose, then using a scrub brush with the soapy water to clean everything. Rinse well with the hose again and you are done. Towel dry any areas that might be prone to rust and let it dry in the sun. I've done several strollers this way as well a pack n play and it's really easy. I would just make sure to leave the seat reclined and the canopy fully extended while drying so no hidden spots stay moist.

I think $60 is a good price. I might start a little higher since people like to negotiate so maybe list it for $75 and hope to walk away with $60.
    Wild life with 3 under 3... Growing up too fast