Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    Gosh I really like that Nic + Zoe sweater cardi but the price is making me gag
    You should keep an eye out in case it goes on sale later in the season. It was comfy and flattering. Just a very slight peplum,and nipped in at the waist. I think it will work for casual wear, but also for any autumn freelance gigs at my old job. The colors are nice too. Not that I'm enabling you.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    You should keep an eye out in case it goes on sale later in the season. It was comfy and flattering. Just a very slight peplum,and nipped in at the waist. I think it will work for casual wear, but also for any autumn freelance gigs at my old job. The colors are nice too. Not that I'm enabling you.
    The peplum and nipped in waist would be perfect on me (I think) since I have a tiny waist but twin belly/big hips. To cave or not to cave...the one thing making me pause is that I hate acrylic with a passion but at least it's not too much of it...

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    The peplum and nipped in waist would be perfect on me (I think) since I have a tiny waist but twin belly/big hips. To cave or not to cave...the one thing making me pause is that I hate acrylic with a passion but at least it's not too much of it...
    It doesn't feel icky, I know what you're saying about acrylic. If you're near a store check it out.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

theriviera is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    how is the sizing?
    Mama to 3 awesome kids

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

2 pleione tunics, one petite, one regular, because I'm not sure how long they are or how I want them to fit. I got black and pavement. Dark purple sold out while in my cart. http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/pleione-...esults-_-1_1_C

sneakers for DS1 in 2 different sizes (nike dual fusion) http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nike-dua...esults-_-1_1_D

2 different natori bras; one in the feathers style, one in the hidden glamour style

I am still thinking about the zella leggings and a few other things, but I want to leave room in the budget for some nice booties. I have small feet and my options are a bit limited. I didn't love most of the sale options.
    Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006
    and a new addition-ds born march 2010

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

OK got part of my order.

The Classiques Entier ponte dress with the baby peplum is lovely is so many ways but the skirt part of it hugged the top of my thighs too much so I looked totally preggo I am so sad because it's a gorgeous dress with GORGEOUS soft, stretchy, thick fabric and it would've been PERFECT for work. Angie on YLF got it wrong about it being forgiving on the midsection. It's completely not If the skirt part had some pleats in front so that it didn't hug the thighs, it would've been perfect.

I bought 5 bras and I am only keeping one - the Betsey Johnson stocking stripe underwire. Fortunately it's got the clasp in the back to convert to racerback, which I need, but it's not a nude color, which I also need. But it fits. The Natori feathers bra - it's a GORGEOUS bra and I REALLY wanted it to work but it's going back too The cup size runs SUPER SMALL. I ordered up a cup size and the tops of my boobs were still spilling out enough to be noticeable under a tight tank...I would order another one in a bigger cup size (30DDD!) but they're out of most colors now. PP, if it fits you, you will LOVE it - it is SO soft and really attractive! The band runs a bit tight too which would've been perfect for me since I actually need a 28DD.

I am keeping the Zella leggings. I wish it were reversible to a different color, but it clearly high-quality and a good thicker weight. I'm sending back my Boden leggings which were more like opaque tights - didn't like Also keeping the Hue leggings which were a tad thinner than Zella, but SUPER comfy - might go back for another color!

I am keeping the Caslon roll-sleeve knit blazer - it's divine, wonderfully soft, and looks fantastic!

Still waiting on Pleione tunic and some stuff for DH.

How long do I have to return items? I'm tempted to order a few things but I'm leaving early next week to come back at the end of Aug. Can I still return then if things don't fit?

Quote Originally Posted by Avispa View Post
    How long do I have to return items? I'm tempted to order a few things but I'm leaving early next week to come back at the end of Aug. Can I still return then if things don't fit?
    Nordstrom has the BEST return policy. They will take anything back at any time. No time limit!

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I received these jeans in the mail today and really like them. The wash is a good color and they are really flattering on the rear.

http://m.nordstrom.com/Product/Detai...20?origin=null

Quote Originally Posted by *newmomma* View Post
    Nordstrom has the BEST return policy. They will take anything back at any time. No time limit!
    oh that's good to know, thanks for the info!

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast