Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Anyone else checked it out in store? My local TRU has awful customer service so I know it's not worth a call. I'm sick but if those prices are real I must go out. DS loves the T-Rex set and keeps asking for it for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by ExcitedMamma View Post
    Anyone else checked it out in store? My local TRU has awful customer service so I know it's not worth a call. I'm sick but if those prices are real I must go out. DS loves the T-Rex set and keeps asking for it for Christmas.
    I went today and my TRU did have the prices marked on many playmobil items. Some things had already sold out. I was looking for the volcano set and probably would have gotten the dollhouse also at that price, but I didn't see the volcano. There was shelf space where the dollhouse used to be and it had a sticker marked clearance for $8.xx down from $49.99 as OP listed but none were left on the shelf. I need more playmobil like I need a hole in the head so probably a good thing we didn't find anything. But it was fun to look.

Thanks for posting OP.

Thanks, OP. Not a fan of TRU (awful CS), but hit two today and got two different Western sets which are perfect for my Playmobil fan who is reading the Kaya AG series right now. Debating checking the inky other semi-close store for a few other sets...but, perhaps I should just be content with the great deals I got already!

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Those prices are insane! It makes me wonder if TRU won't be carrying PM anymore...
    K

Anyone know if the canadian stores have this sale?

well I was able to get the pirate bastion, the dollhouse and the playground superset. Thanks OP. May venture out tonight as I really want the holiday home as I was actually going to buy it for my boys just haven't bit the bullet yet on it.

m1234 is offline Bronze level (10+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by KpbS View Post
    Those prices are insane! It makes me wonder if TRU won't be carrying PM anymore...
    Of course it will. These sets are either all discontinued by Playmobil or being discontinued as part of Toys R Us Playmobil assortment to make way for new sets (like the fair collection, currently exclusive to TRU).

JanBaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I got the dollhouse and two of the Country sets. Thanks OP! Great deals.
    DD 1/2009
    DS 12/2011

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

KrystalS is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm really tempted to go but the closest TRU is 45 minutes away! My kids LOVE Playmobil! And those are amazing prices!
    -Krystal

DD 2/04
    DS 10/5/10

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast