Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks OP! I picked up two dino sets (t-rex w/ volcano and the smaller velociraptor set) for my dino obsessed 5 year old daughter. They had a few other dino sets and pirates left at my store but they were not discounted very much. The ones I bought had the steepest discount, came to around $32 total for both. Think I'll give the small set for part of her birthday and save the big volcano set for Christmas

krobbin is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

nevermind!!!!
    Last edited by krobbin; 07-12-2014 at 09:03 PM.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My parents found the velociraptor set for DS's birthday, but their store didn't have the other dinosaur ones. I still haven't ventured out to look. I hope I can find the volcano one.
    DS age 9

Simon is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Our TRU only had a few sets and those were not at the full markdown. They were tagged clearance but only a small % off. None of them were sets that currently interest my kids so I passed. Sigh. I'm trying to pretend it wasn't meant to be. I really wanted Santa's house (for me, I admit) and Ds2 wants the Police waterfront set. I wish we had other stores nearby.
    Ds1 (2006). Ds2 (2010). Ds3 (2012).

Thanks so much OP! Our TRU had a few things marked clearance, but they were discounted much. But the ones that the OP mentioned were at the discounted prices that she listed though they weren't marked discounted. Only when I scanned them did I find them discounted. So I used her list to pull those ones and scan them. All of them were discounted like OP listed!! There were a couple that were a couple of dollars more, but the deals were still amazing! Thanks!!

Thanks OP.

My store had huge clearance banners everywhere and the clearance items were marked so everything was picked over even as the store opened. It wasn’t just Play Mobil items either. There wasn't a set I liked, but I bought a few other things that were 90% off (t ball stuff and a bath toy).

I got the 8.98 dollhouse! There was the 123 forest animal farm park and the take along barn for 13.98 and 14.98 that also rang up as part of the B1g40% sale!!
    Last edited by marymoo86; 07-13-2014 at 01:44 PM.

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

Thank you. I got 2 dollhouses for $8.98 each + BOGO 40% off. Bday gifts for my neices!

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Holy cow! I just found two of the volcano and T. Rex sets. They were part of the BOGO40% so the second one was only $13.xx! I wanted one for a centerpiece at DS's Dino theme birthday party but I got the second one too. Not sure if I will save it for a gift or just let DS play with both after the party. Found the velociraptor set too.
    DS age 9

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast