Default Inglesina Trip or City Mini?

Looking for a plush stroller to be the car stroller and one we will take to Disney for the youngest to hopefully crash and possibly nap in.

I like both the City Mini and Inglesina. Any thoughts on what would be better? Both are good height for me and seem easy to transport.

The biggest factor would be which would be most comfortable for long use like Disney. I don't use strollers a lot unless a quick trip to mall and already have an all-terrain so that's not a concern.

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

Katigre is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Love our city mini so much.
    Mom of 4: Boy (10), Girl (7), Boy (4), Girl (2)

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We recently purchased a city mini gt. So far we really like it.
    When we were last at disney we rented a city mini double and also liked that lot.
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13

Babygizmo has really good stroller video reviews.

Is it the inglesina with the quick fold in the back? I like how that one folds because you can put the stroller down on its back side once folded. With the mini, it folds inside out right in the middle so it seems like you'll get the inside of the seat dirty no matter which side you put it down on. I don't have either one, but that's something I thought about when I was traveling with a relative who owns the mini. I'm always putting my stroller down on the ground outside my car, and it does get dirty in the places that are exposed. Also, our britax stroller has a front step like the mini does (fabric covered). It's a bit more difficult for my boys to use to climb in, and it's getting really dirty. If the inglesina has a rubber or plastic one then I'd probably go for it.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11