Hi there. I am really considering selling my BJCM & First Years Ignite stroller and getting a Zee single with Joey seat and possibly rider board. Do you think this would work for a small 5 yr. old who still likes to ride and a 2 yr. old? The best price I found for a 2013 Zee is for $260. Is this a good deal? I also found a 2012 model for $200. Is the only difference between the 2012 & 2013 the mesh back & adjustable handlebar? Idk if that justifies spending the extra $60 for the newer model. But I love the new cloudless color too

Also, how much should I sell my City Mini and Ignite for? The Ignite has been used for less than a year and in EUC. The BJCM is a 2010 I think. It's also in very good condition. I want to include the BJ stroller travel bag, Sunshine Kids caddy, & a Mommy Hook with the mini. On our local CL, they are asking anywhere from $80-$150 for stroller itself. But none of the listings state the year, & they are all selling the stroller by itself no accessories. Any insight would be appreciated. TIA!!