Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default A couple of Costco BTS deals...water bottles and LunchBlox

Costco was selling 3packs of Contigo water bottles for $16.99. Basically a 3pack of these:
    http://www.amazon.com/Contigo-Strike...s=contigo+kids

They had packs of pastels and packs of primary colors. I'd say they are gender neutral...but maybe kids would feel differently.

Also, LunchBlox sets, 4pack for I believe $16.99 (I didn't buy them, so not positive.) I just remember seeing them and thinking "good deal!"
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

daisyd is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks for posting. I'll check out my Costco. Not that I need one more water bottle for DC...

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    Costco was selling 3packs of Contigo water bottles for $16.99. Basically a 3pack of these:
    http://www.amazon.com/Contigo-Strike...s=contigo+kids

They had packs of pastels and packs of primary colors. I'd say they are gender neutral...but maybe kids would feel differently.

Also, LunchBlox sets, 4pack for I believe $16.99 (I didn't buy them, so not positive.) I just remember seeing them and thinking "good deal!"
    I have been scanning every costco for those Contigo water bottles for years and can never find them! Which store is carrying them?

mom2khj is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

They were 18.99 at our Costco this weekend. I was hoping they would have the larger version!
    mom to DD1 (17), DD2 (14) and DS (9)

Quote Originally Posted by tarnator View Post
    I have been scanning every costco for those Contigo water bottles for years and can never find them! Which store is carrying them?
    Fairfax.
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

I could have sworn the sign for the 3-pk of Contigo cups said $16.99 at mine too, but checking my receipt they rang up at $18.99. Still a good deal though, I love these because they truly do not leak!

Item number is 845714.

We got a package with orange, blue and green. They must have gotten some feedback, because last year the mixed packs all included boy and girl colors (last year we got purple, green and orange) and you couldn't get one that was just boy or just girl colors.

Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge View Post
    I could have sworn the sign for the 3-pk of Contigo cups said $16.99 at mine too, but checking my receipt they rang up at $18.99. Still a good deal though, I love these because they truly do not leak!

Item number is 845714.

We got a package with orange, blue and green. They must have gotten some feedback, because last year the mixed packs all included boy and girl colors (last year we got purple, green and orange) and you couldn't get one that was just boy or just girl colors.
    I think there was an instant rebate? Or maybe I'm confused. I agree, $18.99 is still a good deal.

it's funny, I thought the colors were gender neutral, I guess kids have a different definition of gender neutral!!
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Haha...I was so annoyed they didn't have boy and girl colors in one box because I have one of each. Just goes to show. ..
    Muffin, 2010
    Bubba, 2013

"You've probably heard the expression 'I believe in God, just not organized religion.' I don't think people would say that if the church truly lived like we are called to live. The expression would change to 'I can't deny what the church does, but I don't believe in their God.' At least then they'd address their rejection of God rather than use the church as a scapegoat." Francis Chan

Default Contigo Kids Water Bottles

I was so happy to see that Costco got these back in stock! I stocked up last summer, but was running low a couple months ago so looked for some more and the customer service rep said that if they weren't in already, he doubted they'd get them this summer.

They are GREAT! We take them EVERYWHERE and, as a previous poster said, they don't leak.

Now, if I can only find a way so that my two-year-olds aren't constantly leaving them places accidentally...

So I had to run back for batteries (thank goodness it's only 4 miles to Costco :-)) and checked the price. They are $18.99. I know everyone has a different need for colors, and I agree that it did seem pretty gender neutral last year. It was the purple in our pack that threw my boys off!

This year it seems that green is in every pack. If I remember correctly they are either blue/orange/green, pink/purple/green, or red/dark blue (or black, wasn't sure)/green.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast