Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default A couple of Costco BTS deals...water bottles and LunchBlox

Just wanted to update this after I found lots of these glass Takeya water bottles at HomeGoods today. They had three sizes and I think all were marked $9.99. I found one random 18 oz. pink one on clearance for $7 and bought it to replace my Camelbak. It's smaller but seems really nice and sturdy.
    Last edited by jennilynn; 07-21-2014 at 11:13 PM.
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

Quote Originally Posted by jennilynn View Post
    Just wanted to update this after I found lots of these glass Takeya water bottles at HomeGoods today. They had three sizes and I think all were marked $9.99. I found one random 18 oz. pink one on clearance for $7 and bought it to replace my Camelbak. It's smaller but seems really nice and sturdy.
    Thank you! I have been looking for something like this. At our HomeGoods, there were small ones for $6, medium ones for $8-10, and larger ones for $13. I bought 2 of the medium ones for $8 each.

Quote Originally Posted by sewarsh View Post
    no, sorry.
    786562 is the item number. I found it on SD. I'm going to look for them today. Thanks!
    Mom to DS (3/08), DD (12/09)

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Not so much BTS but they also have these awesome contigo insulated straw cups 3/$20 I think. I'm an iced latte addict and these are perfect.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3