KDsMommy is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Quinny Zapp Xtra $120 on CL - thoughts?

There is a Quinny Zapp Xtra on my local CL for $120 and I'm curious about this stroller. http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/bab/4543872466.html

I've found reviews on Strollerqueen and Babygizmo and both are pretty good. I've emailed the seller asking if this is the folding seat version, or the one where the seat has to be removed in order to fold the stroller. Haven't heard back yet.

Does anyone own this stroller? How do you like it? We will be using our next stroller on paved surfaces and indoors mostly. I really want a parent-facing option. What accessories are available for this stroller; belly bar, snack tray, parent tray, etc.?

Thoughts? This seems like a really good price. Ebay prices are at least double.
    Last edited by KDsMommy; 07-16-2014 at 04:52 PM.
    Christie
    DS '07
    DSS '09
    DSS '12
    DD1 9/21/14

The seller answered my email and said it's the model that must have the seat removed to fold it. She also has the Maxi Cosi car seat adapters and will include them with the stroller.

Thoughts? Is this a good stroller at a good price?
    Christie
    DS '07
    DSS '09
    DSS '12
    DD1 9/21/14

Nobody?
    Christie
    DS '07
    DSS '09
    DSS '12
    DD1 9/21/14

I don't know about that particular model, but I had a '10 Quinny Zapp and hated it. I got it free through a promotional thing, but I just didn't like it. Only positive was it folded really small which was nice for air travel, but it was multiple steps and a bit awkward. Compared to retail, it sounds like a good deal, but best bet would be to try it out.

Looked at the link and that model is quite a bit different than the one I had. I think it sounds like a pretty good deal, but you could always offer $100 or something too.

Quote Originally Posted by Annyeb View Post
    Looked at the link and that model is quite a bit different than the one I had. I think it sounds like a pretty good deal, but you could always offer $100 or something too.
    If I did make an offer, the highest it would is $100. I think I may want to stick with the City Versa though...but I do like the pink!
    Christie
    DS '07
    DSS '09
    DSS '12
    DD1 9/21/14