0 0%
  • Snap4

0 0%
  • Zee

0 0%
  • Just get a City Mini like everyone else

0 0%

Default Valco Snap3 vs Snap4 vs Zee

Very interested in the Valco line of strollers - but even their comparison chart doesn't really help me understand the differences between the Snap3, Snap4 or Zee (other than wheels) ... and thoughts or opinions from those who own/tried them

Thanks!

I really like the Valco line of strollers. I've owned the Snap 4 now for almost 1.5 years. I chose it over the Snap 3 because I prefer four wheels as I imagined a lightweight stroller with three wheels to be a bit tippy. The only thing I'm not thrilled about is how to adjust the harness. I've also had great experiences with Valco Baby customer service through email and their FB page. So I recommend the Snap 4 over the Snap 3, but I've never tried the Zee. I guess it depends on what you want it for. If it's your only stroller and your baby is younger, the Zee might be better but if this is just your travel, lightweight stroller, the Snap 4 is good.

I am in a current predicament with choosing between the Zee Two, Snap Duo or waiting for the new Snap Duo due out next month that sounds like a cross between the Zee Two and Snap Duo. I'm really torn. The City Mini Double is also a consideration, but I'm just not thrilled with it by looks, but considering it solely for resale value since Valcos are lesser known.