Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    anamika is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks for all the recos. I have a question on the Cole Haan ones. Are wedge heels considered appropriate for a more business look? I thought it had to be the thin heels? I have wanted those shoes for a long time!
    Would love more recos if you have them. Especially B&M would be great. I have almost everything near me.
    I wonder if I can find these shoes at a DSW or something.
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

anamika is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post
    Whoa. I just found a pair of these in my size on Amazon for $33 with free returns.
    That's great! They are $57 in my size. Is nude or black more versatile? I wear a lot of colors in skirts/dresses and black or grey pants.
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by anamika View Post
    That's great! They are $57 in my size. Is nude or black more versatile? I wear a lot of colors in skirts/dresses and black or grey pants.
    I think black is more versatile for business and is more of a classic year round color. I like nude for the leg line with dresses but it can look strange with pants. If you're only getting one pair right now I'd definitely go with black.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2