Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by smilequeen View Post
    Keystone or Beaver Creek would be my recs, although I haven't taken the kids to Beaver Creek...I've been and liked it. It's next on our list. We've done Keystone the last few years and really love it for kids.

Does anyone that has been to beaver creek or keystone have lodging recommendations? We are a family of 5. Looking for something reasonable cost wise. Tia!
    Mama to 3

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Octobermommy View Post
    Does anyone that has been to beaver creek or keystone have lodging recommendations? We are a family of 5. Looking for something reasonable cost wise. Tia!
    We are also a family of 5 and found a 3 BR condo in Avon (about 1.5 miles to the BC parking/lifts). There are buses you can take, or park for about 25 a day right at the base of ski school. Our VRBO condo was spotless, had a great kitchen and washer/dryer which all came in handy. It is also cheaper to rent equipment in Avon vs. the BC resort. Our nightly rate was less than a standard hotel room would have cost inside the BC resort with vastly more room.

nupe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Both beaver creek and keystone are great for kids and ski lessons. I've been to both!
    Nupe
    DS1 2004
    DS2 2007

flashy09 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I grew up in Boulder and learned to ski at Keystone. It has some great green runs and a perfect beginner chairlift and slope (used to be called Checkerboard, not sure if still called that). The ski school was great, the village was great fun with toy stores, ice skating rink, horse drawn carriages in the snow, etc. I loved it!
    DD1 9 yrs old 12/2011
    DD2 7 yrs old 01/2014

hannah is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Winter Park. It's close to Denver and we love the ski school.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2