Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Target semi-annual 70% toy sale coming up

My store had some at 50% already so that may go to 70% this Thursday. Most of what's left will probably go to 50% this week and 70% next week though.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

I am so, so tempted to get the Easy Bake oven for myself. LOL The black one was marked down 50% to $31 at my stores last week. I want to see if it goes to 70%.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I've been looking at the toy aisle for the past few weeks and am not overly enthused by the sale again this year Maybe its because my kids are getting older and more selective in what they will play with. Actually, the 5 yr. old would love any of the princess toys that are marked down, but many are so similar to things she already has. I did pick up two Goldiblocks sets so far, a BeJeweled board game, and Headbandz the Disney version. There weren't many of any of those left, so I figured I'd better grab them when I could.

On another note, one of my local Targets had a good amount of baby stuff discounted last week (various carseats, strollers, pack-n-plays, high chairs). Planning on going back this week to see if there are any high back boosters left, figured I'd pick up a cheap one to use as spare in DH's car if they still have some. I've checked two other stores though and no baby clearance stuff, so either they haven't started their markdowns yet, or it was cleaned out really early.

Lots of good shoes clearances as well, picked up a cute pair of C9 mary janes for DD1 for $4.50 yesterday

Ang79, they had a bejeweled board game at TRU this weekend for 90% off...I think it was $3. Not sure if it was the same one, or how the price compares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by elmojessi View Post
    Ang79, they had a bejeweled board game at TRU this weekend for 90% off...I think it was $3. Not sure if it was the same one, or how the price compares.

Thanks! I only paid $5 at Target so I'm pleased with that price (not worth dealing with the horrible service at our TRU to save $2!). I'm not even sure the girls will play the actual game, but I know they will LOVE playing with the jewels in it.

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    Thanks! I only paid $5 at Target so I'm pleased with that price (not worth dealing with the horrible service at our TRU to save $2!). I'm not even sure the girls will play the actual game, but I know they will LOVE playing with the jewels in it.
    I almost got it for my four year old for the same reason, then I realized that it would just be 50 some odd jewels roaming around our house...

I'm really trying not to buy more toys, but I was hoping to score some of the Melissa and Doug craft projects. DS2 liked the mirror that you decorate. I wanted to get the Jake telescope for DS1, and I was also tempted by some of the Easy Bake and playdoh toys.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by elmojessi View Post
    I almost got it for my four year old for the same reason, then I realized that it would just be 50 some odd jewels roaming around our house...

Haha, welcome to my world! Only its not just "jewels" but also lots of random rocks that they have collected, mostly from our driveway! At least they are easily, and cheaply, entertained!

I scoped our Target last night. Best deal I found for my older kids were the discs for Nerf guns - big refill pack was 50% off.

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    On another note, one of my local Targets had a good amount of baby stuff discounted last week (various carseats, strollers, pack-n-plays, high chairs). Planning on going back this week to see if there are any high back boosters left, figured I'd pick up a cheap one to use as spare in DH's car if they still have some. I've checked two other stores though and no baby clearance stuff, so either they haven't started their markdowns yet, or it was cleaned out really.
    My husband picked up a Graco Turbobooster with safety surround for $40 yesterday (50% off). I thought that was a decent deal.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast