Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    anonomom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We use (and love) Kiddo Tags. If you order from them, though, keep an eye on their facebook page. They sometimes post photos of finished labels and aren't very skilled at blurring things like phone numbers.

The code REFERRAL should get you 20% off, and they often come up on Plum District if you have time to wait for a deal to surface.
    DC1 -- 2005 DD -- 2009 DS -- 2011

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jennilynn View Post
    I have some from Name Bubbles and Label Daddy and prefer the Label Daddy ones (though both work great.) Label Daddy has 20% off with back2school2014
    Quote Originally Posted by logan's mom View Post
    We use Label Daddy. I love that they don't come off....but when you are ready to remove a tag (to resale an item) you can get them off completely.
    K

azzeps is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I ordered one set from Label Daddy and another from Mabel's Labels. They both work fine, but I felt like the Label Daddy set I chose gave a wider variety of stickers.
    DD - 3/2008
    DS - 7/2011

Quote Originally Posted by logan's mom View Post
    We use Label Daddy. I love that they don't come off....but when you are ready to remove a tag (to resale an item) you can get them off completely.

Had ours for a year. Haven't tried any others. I remember ordering ours around September, using a discount code, and getting them pretty quickly. We still have labels left over.
    DS - Dec 2008

Quote Originally Posted by KDsMommy View Post
    There is an Amazon Local deal for Label Daddy today ($25 for $50 to spend) for my area, but it looks like it could be used anywhere since it's online. http://local.amazon.com/north-miami-...21498060_rd_fd
    Thanks for this, I'm going to give label daddy a try!

lmwbasye is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We've used Mabel's Labels and have labels that have stayed on for a good 9 years. Tried Label Daddy last year and it was horrid. They stayed on our dishwasher items but not in the washing machine at all. We're back to Mabel this year
    Laura Proud Army wife and SAHM to Liam (10/04) and George (10/07)

kboyle is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I've used Oliver's Labels for years and love them, they have a 10% off code too if you want it lmk.
    Kristine, Supermommy to
    Charlie (6/2003), Max (8/2005) & Ernie (5/2007)

MamaInMarch is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks all!!! If I'm not too late I'm going to try the amazon local deal. That seems like a good option.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaInMarch View Post
    Thanks all!!! If I'm not too late I'm going to try the amazon local deal. That seems like a good option.
    Just another reason I love the BBB! I needed labels, did a quick search to see if anyone knew of any deals and bam! 50% saved! Thank you!
    Mom to DD - my thriving preemie - Jan 2009

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2