wifecat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Nursing tank sales?

Anyone seen any good sales on nursing tanks recently?
    Mama to miracles, dd (3/09), ds (12/10), dd (8/14)

KDsMommy is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'll be watching this thread, I'm also in the market.
    Christie
    DS '07
    DSS '09
    DSS '12
    DD1 9/21/14

Quote Originally Posted by KDsMommy View Post
    I'll be watching this thread, I'm also in the market.
    So far the best I've come up with is buying the Bravado nursing tanks at Barenecessities.com with code BP21 to take 21% off your order, use Mr. Rebates for 5% back, and shoprunner for free shipping. It's $49 originally, $38.71 after the discount, plus the 5% rebate. Not an awesome deal, but the best I've found, and I really liked the Bravado tanks with the other two kids. I may just get one and a couple of sleep bras and then order real nursing bras later!

I LOVED the bravado nursing bras, but I lived in the Gilligan O'Malley nursing tanks from Target for a while. They're about $20 I think, but that's still a bit cheaper than many alternatives. 5% off with a red card. They had a couple of different styles (some sling and some with holes in the under layer) so you may want to try in store if you haven't had them before.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by indigo99 View Post
    I LOVED the bravado nursing bras, but I lived in the Gilligan O'Malley nursing tanks from Target for a while. They're about $20 I think, but that's still a bit cheaper than many alternatives. 5% off with a red card. They had a couple of different styles (some sling and some with holes in the under layer) so you may want to try in store if you haven't had them before.
    How are the Target ones in terms of supportiveness? I end up with huge breasts while pregnant/nursing! Hubby is a fan. I am not. ;-) (I'll go to the store and check them out - just asking before I trek my 34wk preggo self over there!).

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The target tanks didn't give me much support. They were great for home and sleep but not flattering to a large bust.

My second pg I lived in bravado and target tanks at first and then transitioned to an underwater Anita bra when my size stabilized a bit. I wore a Kirkland (costco) cami over it for belly coverage but any stretchy neck camisole would do.