Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: which fitbit?

Default which fitbit?

I've decided i need to start tracking of my overall movement, as was dx having low iron & high cholesterol 2 months ago; changed my diet and added supplements to boost my energy levels. However, 2 months in with updated bloodwork, my cholesterol level is way down (yay!) but still very low iron levels though and I still feel so tired most of the time.

saw a thread about fitbit and that seemed to be a good start to help me track my movement/steps per day.

Question is which fitbit is best to go with?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

or

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

and it's only a dollar difference between the two, so price isn't really a consideration.

which one did most of you get and happy with??
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

icunurse is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I had the fitbit force and loved it. It was recalled, though, and I did send mine back due to the band popping open and fear that I was going to lose it. Allegedly, the newer, better version of it will be coming out in October. No idea about pricing, etc., but you might want to google it for details so you don't have buyers remorse in a couple months. I miss my fitbit and it is hard to not just but something now, but I was really happy with the force.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I have the Ultra, which is an older version of the One. I like it. I like tracking stairs. I think wearing something on my wrist would bug me and I like having it clipped in my bra.
    Kris

lovin2shop is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have the Flex because I previously had a pedometer that was clip on and I was forever losing it - at the dry cleaners, around the house, went through the wash, etc. I keep the Flex on all the time except maybe the dressiest of occasions. I did take me a day or two to get used to sleeping in it, but now I don't notice it all.

I have a Flex.

I would recommend buying it at Best Buy and paying the $15 for the 2 year Geek Squad protection plan. This things are notoriously prone to quit working. I am on Fitbit #3 on my protection plan.
    Sweetie Pies, DS 9/2004 & DS 4/2008

I have the one and clipped to my bra. Love it. I would hate the black thing on my wrist. I even clip it to my PJs because I hate wearing the wrist band for sleep tracking.

theriviera is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I've had the flex and just bought the one. I am pushing a stroller a lot and i realized that it wasn't counting my steps if i wasn't moving my arms. i put the tracker in my pocket but it's tiny. I haven't started using the one yet but i will come back and update!
    Mama to 3 awesome kids

I'd go with the One. It comes with a soft Velcro band that you use to attach it to your wrist if you want to chart your sleep. For charting steps, I think it works better than one on your wrist.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

I have the Flex and really like being able to tap it to see my progress. It's not my most attractive piece of jewelry () but I do like the visual reminder to keep moving.
    Green Tea, mom to three

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I had a friend show me her Garmin last night, she was going to get a Fitbit but went with the Garmin..it's pretty cool and also acts like a regular watch which is nice.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/prod143405.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast