Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The most makeup I've really ever worn during the day is mascara, lip gloss, and *maybe* eyeliner if I'm feeling really fancy. As a SAHM, I wear nothing when at home. When we go out, I might wear some lipgloss. If I go out at night then I usually fancy myself up a bit more.

anonomom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I don't wear makeup at all, except for the occasional colored lip balm. Part of it is a time issue, but more important is that I like the way I look without it better than with it. I'm redhead with very pale skin and even a minimal amount of makeup looks very obvious on me (there's really no such thing as a "natural" makeup look for me). Plus, on the rare occasions when I wear powder or foundation, my skin freaks out. I can put it on in the early evening to go out to dinner, and by bedtime I'll have 4-5 pimples. Not worth it.
    DC1 -- 2005 DD -- 2009 DS -- 2011

kbud is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I use tinted moisturizer, bronzer, mascara, eye liner and lip gloss. I don't always use eyeliner. If I want a moe polished look I take a small brush and use the bronzer as eye shadow and fully line my eyes. I add more bronzer to my cheeks. It's fast, low maintenance and takes me from staying home all day to an evening out!

Foundation, blush, lipstick, mascara, eye liner, eye shadow. I do nothing to my eyebrows, but I need all the help I can get everywhere else. My makeup routine is the same as when I was working.

maestramommy is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Daily? lip balm. Before kids when I was working I would wear lipstick. I only wore fuller makeup for performances. On Sundays I'd wear lipstick and powder for church. These days I will do that if I am not the one driving
    Melinda
    Mommy to
    The Gift 10/01/05
    Elfgirl 5/25/07
    Sparky 6/27/09

"Sunset to Twilight, Our Family's Journey with Alzheimer's." http://maestramommi.blogspot.com/

lmh2402 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

nothing but sunscreen on a daily basis

generally, i only put makeup on if i'm going out in the evening. and even then it's 50/50 if i'll bother
    mama to my awesome sporty boy (4/09) , precocious little girl (7/12) , and loving doggies (10/05 & 1/14)

I wear bronzer (powder from physicians formula), eyeliner & light eyeshadow. If I don't wear eyeliner people think I look tired as I have light eyelashes.

okinawama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

If I'm going outside of the house/running errands I usually use...
    foundation: Tarte Amazonian clay powder foundation
    bronzer: Elf
    blush: nyx pinched
    brows: milani brow kit
    eye liner: rimmel scandaleyes
    mascara: almay get up and grow or benefit they're real
    lips: depends...sometimes gloss, limp balm or I'm really liking various brands of those chubby lip pencils.

If I'm just working out, and then not going anywhere the rest of the day, I go without makeup.

aa2mama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

When I was a SAHM my makeup routine was the same. I like makeup and prefer how I look with it on. At minimum I wear powder foundation, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. If I have a few extra minutes I use concealer, bronzer and blush too.
    ~Heidi
    Mama to DS 12/03 & DD 2/07

acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'm a SAHM (but wore about the same makeup when I taught full time) and I wear tinted moisturizer, bronzer/blush and mascara most days.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast