Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default SAHMs...what makeup do you wear daily?

Foundation or BB cream, blush (cream or stick), eyeliner, shadow(s), mascara, tinted lip balm. It takes me 5 minutes, maybe 10 if I do a smokier eye that I need to blend out.

I only started wearing makeup two years ago, but it quickly became a must-do part of my morning routine! I love it.

I use a liquid pen eyeliner because it's quick and foolproof. I use stick/crayon eye shadows unless I have lots of time.

I might skip makeup once a week, but usually I feel blah and put it on at some point during the day.

TxCat is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I work FT, but a mix of days and nights, so I feel like I have a lot of SAHM time too.

I always wear moisturizer and SPF, concealer (YSL Touche Éclat), and bronzer (Nars The Multiple in South Beach), and tinted lip balm (love Dior and Fresh). If I'm working during the day, I usually add a neutral eyeshadow, curl my lashes, mascara, and +/- eyeliner, +/- Nars Orgasm blush.
    DD1 10/2010
    DD2 8/2013
    And expecting DS1 10/2016

bigsis is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I haven't been a SAHM for 5 years, but I wear the same makeup now as I did back then: foundation, powder, eyeliner, eye shadow, blush, and lipstick. My lashes suck---sparse and sticks straight down, or else I would love to wear mascara.
    Lea

Mom to:
    DD 8/2003
    DS 11/2005

Unless I'm deathly ill I always wear pretty much the same thing...just eyeliner and mascara (and recently found Younique 3D lashes and don't think I'll ever go back to anything else!) and a light color lip gloss. To be a little more made up on a night out I may wear a little eyeshadow but I'm allergic to most eye makeup and my eyes water!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Debbie

dial soap? Beyond that the occasional tinted lip balm...
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I wear makeup probably 50% of the time. When I do it's- bb cream, concealer, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara....

for or some reason blush and lip stick make me feel like a clown!!!
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13

I have the same routine now that I did when I was a SAHM, though I'm trying to add a bit more makeup these days... just to look a bit more polished.

I have pretty good skin, so sunscreen, a bit of concealer on any spots so my face looks even, ( I don't use it under my eyes, don't really need it there), blush, eyeliner, mascara, and once in a while tinted lipgloss.
    Marcy

DD1 2003
    DD2 2005
    DD3 2009

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4