Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Anyone tried Jamberry nails?

Someone posted awhile ago asking if anyone has tried these- I'm seeing Jamberry parties all over my facebook and am intrigued-has anyone tried them??
    DD1 01/10
    DD2 04/12

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I have not tried them, but a friend of mine sells them and likes them.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just got some from a party a friend threw and have not had a chance to try them yet. Its on the list to do this week because I mostly got nails for my daughter and would like her to be able to wear them to her birthday party Saturday.

(I don't wear fingernail polish. The one design I bought for me I plan to wear on one finger each hand. Accents)
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

My neighbor is a rep and wears them all the time for about 1-2 weeks until she changes them. She does DD's and DD keeps them a week before they start falling off in the pool. The go on well. DD isn't a fan of the heat for them.
    Kris

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just tried them and wore them a week at the beach (so lots of salt water, pool water and sand). I put them on a week ago Thursday and peeled them off last night. The edges were starting to come up on 75% of them but for the most part they were all still very stuck on. I thought they were a bit hard to put on. I had trouble get the edges even without little frays on the tips of my nails (could be that I was using a crappy nail scissors). Otherwise putting them on was ok.....I would get them again probably.
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13

lec is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

I just tried them about 6 weeks ago and I'm hooked. I've had the ones on my toes for 4+ weeks now. I didn't think they would last that long between the sand volleyball league I'm on plus vacation but they have held up great. I have 2 different manicures last 2 weeks, and I'm getting ready to put a new set on today. They don't destroy my nails and last 2 weeks where a polish manicure might last a few days at most before chipping.
    DD1 8/10
    DD2 10/12

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I love them! They get faster and easier to apply each time. I've been using them for several months now.

I am not a nail person at all. A friend gave me a couple of strips as samples. They are fun. I put them on my 4YO DD and her 5YO friend. It was a bit tricky mostly because their fingers were so small. They really do look nice on those who have the patience to put them on right.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lec View Post
    I just tried them about 6 weeks ago and I'm hooked. I've had the ones on my toes for 4+ weeks now. I didn't think they would last that long between the sand volleyball league I'm on plus vacation but they have held up great. I have 2 different manicures last 2 weeks, and I'm getting ready to put a new set on today. They don't destroy my nails and last 2 weeks where a polish manicure might last a few days at most before chipping.
    How do you wear them for 4 wks, when you need to trim your nails?
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

I had a friend who sells them help me apply them the first time and while I like the idea of them they just didn't work on my nails. My nails are very arched so they just didn't lay right.
    DD1 Jan '10
    DD2 Jan '12

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast