Philly Mom is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Graco My Ride etc

Is it a comfortable seat? Has anyone traveled with it? Right now we have a marathon with a 2016 expiry date (I think, need to double check) and a boulevard with a 2018 expiry date. I just ordered a maestro for DD1 to ride in DH's car. She only rides in there on rare occasions. I also thought it would be easy to travel with. In my car, she is RF in a marathon. She is 3. She hates the boulevard. When the marathon expires, I thought I would put her in the maestro full time in my car and a HBB in DH's car. She will be either 4.5 or 5 at that point. If she doesn't seem ready for a booster, I may get a frontier at that point. DD2 is RF in the boulevard. DD2 needs a seat for DH's car and possibly something to travel with though for the short term we could travel with the marathon and maybe we could travel with the boulevard. From going through threads, people seem to like the graco my ride etc. I want something easy to install. Thoughts? Suggestions?

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I don't own either, but I think you mean the MySize? MyRide is really big and bulky. MySize is the same as Size4me, Headwise, Contender, and maybe another one I'm missing, and are pretty compact. From what I've read, sounds like those would be good for your needs, and Graco has a rebate out now. You could also consider Graco 4Ever, which would convert to a HBB at some point so you could flip flop seats and avoid buying a Frontier, but it's pricier than the others.

Philly Mom is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks. You are right. I am all over the place right now. I think I may just get a pioneer and deal with the expiring marathon in 2 years when it does expire. That will get DD2 refacing until 2.5 in our secondary car but she will still have a boulevard to use RF in our primary car.