KDsMommy is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Anyone have the silver Versa?

I really like the Versa in the silver color. I like that it's different, will coordinate well with my various girly liners, and is not black. I'm worried that it will get dirty easily though. I don't want to get that color and end up dealing with lots of stains and dirt.

Does anyone have experience with the silver Versa? Does it get dirty really easily? Zulily has a great deal right now...$205 for the 2013.

Also, should I get the snack tray or the belly bar...or both? We do use the snack tray on my old P3 quite a bit with DSS3 so I imagine we would eventually use it with DD as well. Thoughts?
    Christie
    DS '07
    DSS '09
    DSS '12
    DD1 9/21/14

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I've had the silver Versa for over a year and have had no issues with it getting dirty.

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I don't have a snack tray or belly bar...i don't miss it. i do love the stroller. are you getting a bassinet? i'm debating trying the rumble seat to make it a double. ds2 spends a fair bit of time "riding" on the front axle with his feet in the basket.
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)